Through the course of our work we collect personal information from many people. This policy outlines what information we collect, how it is stored and what it is used for. It is our policy not to use any personal information for any purpose other than which it is intended to conduct our business and provide you with services.
This policy and the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) are designed to protect individual’s information. Business contacts and information are considered to be in the public domain and therefore not covered. The GDPR is in force from May 25th 2018.
What information will we collect and how will we use it?
1. We will collect basic identification information such as your name and contact details. This will be used for the supply of any products you purchase. This may include passing on contact information to our couriers in order for them to make delivery and for you to receive notifications regarding your delivery time.
2. Details required to administer our accounts and billing.
3. Electronic delivery of newsletters and any other internally generated information.
Both individuals and businesses may opt out of their information being passed to the above organisations by contacting us at email@example.com
We will retain all given information on the following basis.
1. All information required to administer our accounts system are stored on Sage software which is encrypted and backed up to a cloud drive. All paper accounting information is routinely destroyed after seven years.
2. Customer website registration information / data and backups are hosted on secure servers in UK-based data centres. Backups are automatically removed after four weeks.
3. All other contact details and information will be retained indefinitely either on server with cloud back up, hard disc or in paper form. Electronic backups are taken to a local drive stored offsite.
Payments made through our website are processed securely by either Sage Pay or pay Pal. We do not retain any card details for payments made in this way. If you place your order over the phone and pay by Debit / Credit Card we will not retain any credit or debit card details beyond the period needed to take any payment due. No written or electronic record will be made of any such payment card
The specific cookies we use are as follows:
Strictly Necessary & Functional Cookies:
PHPSESSID: Used to identify the session between our website and your browser. No tracking or personal information is stored. This cookie is solely for the necessary functions of our website.
mmc-cookie-consent: Stores the user’s Cookie consent choice
_ga: Records a particular ID used to come up with data about website usage by the user
_ga_#: This cookie is used by Google Analytics to persist session state.
_gid: This cookie is set by Google Analytics. It stores and update a unique value for each page visited and is used to count and track pageviews.
_gat: This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics, according to documentation it is used to throttle the request rate – limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites.
_fbp: Used by Meta to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers
_uetvid: This is a cookie utilised by Microsoft Bing Ads and is a tracking cookie. It allows us to engage with a user that has previously visited our website
IDE: This cookie is set by Doubleclick and carries out information about how the end user uses the website and any advertising that the end user may have seen before visiting the said website.
_uetsid: This cookie is used by Bing to determine what ads should be shown that may be relevant to the end user perusing the site.
_gcl_au: Used by Google AdSense for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services
test_cookie: This cookie is set by DoubleClick (which is owned by Google) to determine if the website visitor’s browser supports cookies
MUID: This cookie is widely used my Microsoft as a unique user identifier. It can be set by embedded microsoft scripts. Widely believed to sync across many different Microsoft domains, allowing user tracking.
last_pysTrafficSource, last_pys_landing_page, pys_start_session, pysTrafficSource, pys_landing_page, pys_session_limit, pys_first_visit: Used by PixelYourSite to track users
– We have to abide by the law of the land and if information is legitimately requested by the Government or one of their agencies we will comply with any such request.
– You may at any time review or update any personally identifiable information we hold. In the first instance please make contact at firstname.lastname@example.org we will take any reasonable steps to confirm your identity before any such changes are made.
– This site may at times contain links to other, third party websites; H Webber & Sons is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
– We reserve the right to alter, without notice, this policy if either required to under law or to improve services to our customers. The current policy will always remain available on our website www.hwebber.co.uk